The promise of only the Best
Birla .A1 Premium Cement is manufactured by Orient Cement, one of India’s leading cement companies.
In order to provide unmatched strength and durability to your dream home, Birla .A1 Premium Cement undergoes stringent quality tests.
Get the PST advantage
Birla .A1 Premium Cement is manufactured with state of the art Pressure Sustaining Technology (PST) that ensures uniform particle size distribution. Concrete made from Birla .A1 Premium Cement attains higher compressive strength and sustains higher pressure. It protects your dream home and ensures long life.
Birla .A1 Premium Cement Product Portfolio
Birla .A1 Premium Cement is available as Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) & Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC).
Birla .A1 Premium Cement -
Birla .A1 Premium Cement – OPC 53 Grade
Birla .A1 Premium Cement –
OPC 43 Grade
Birla.A1 StrongCrete is a specially engineered cement for concrete applications such as foundation, beams, columns and slabs. Load-bearing concrete structures of a house are the most critical areas and hence require special cement that can sustain very high pressure and withstand harsh climatic changes. Birla.A1 StrongCrete, with the power of OptiMix18™ not only helps build your home faster and stronger, but also ensure that it lasts for ages.
Birla.A1 StrongCrete is optimised with the three core properties of cement which include fineness, particle distribution and the amount of admixture that goes into it.
Lower Heat of Hydration
Birla.A1 StrongCrete releases low amount of heat on hydration which helps reduce the risk of thermal cracking in thick concrete sections.
Double Calcium-Silicate-Hydrate Gel
This gel formation makes the concrete dense and void-free while also ensuring that the rebars are protected from the detrimental effects of nature, thereby inhibiting corrosion.
Birla.A1 StrongCrete gives high-strength concrete earlier than regular concrete. It also gains its designed comprehensive strength during the initial 28 days after casting and continues to gain strength even after that.
Faster Setting Time
Birla.A1 StrongCrete with its quick setting time helps in early placement of successive layers of concrete and facilitates safe and speedy removal of the scaffolding or formwork.
Birla.A1 StrongCrete protects from structural damages such as thermal cracks. It also acts as a corrosion inhibitor, protecting the rebars from corrosion.
- Higher Strength
Birla .A1 Premium Cement is manufactured by the inter-grinding of clinker, gypsum and very fine-grained highly reactive fly ash. Its biggest advantage is uniform particle size distribution which gives greater strength, and helps achieve higher density with lower porosity in concrete made from it, leading to increased durability. It achieves minimum 53 Mpa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- Higher strength lends better resistance to structures in an aggressive environment, such as chlorides and sulphates attack. Plus, concrete made with Birla A1 gains more strength with the passage of time
- Smoother finish and high resistance to seepage
- Higher resistance to ‘cracking’ due to low heat-of-hydration
- Minimum wastage of cement
- Better economy
- Industrial, residential and commercial constructions
- Mass concrete construction dams, canals, roads, drains, etc
- Building construction & RCC work
- Plastering & masonry grouts and mortars
- Effluent and sewage treatment plant
- Marine work & coastal construction
One of the pioneers of 53-Grade Cement in India, Orient Cement opened up a whole new dimension in building construction with the launch of Orient Gold 53-Grade Cement in 1992. The runaway success of Orient Gold is a testimony to our efforts to provide consumers with only the very best. The brand has now been integrated under our umbrella brand and rechristened as Birla .A1 Premium Cement – OPC 53 Grade. It achieves minimum 53 Mpa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- High Compressive Strength, attained through high quality raw material and optimum process control.
- Strengthens faster than conventional grade cement and facilitates quality constructions.
- Economical Constructions, as high initial strength helps save cement consumption and construction time.
- Unmatched durability, due to consistency and fineness of cement.
Originally named Orient 43 Grade Cement, it was amongst the earliest successes of Orient Cement paving the way for the others to follow. Manufactured under controlled process conditions deploying sophisticated plant machinery, it gained immense popularity in a short span of time and was instrumental in making Orient Cement a household name. The brand has now been integrated under our umbrella brand and rechristened as Birla .A1 Premium Cement – OPC 43 Grade. It achieves minimum 43 Mpa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- General purpose cement especially suited for pre-cast, pre-stressed RCC constructions.
- Suitable for sheets and pipes of asbestos/non-asbestos based products.
- Suitable for general Civil Engineering construction works like buildings, bridges, roads etc.
- Compressive strengths are much higher than the BIS Standards.